Sunday, November 21, 2010

Art of John D. Wooldridge Blog

As promised, I've put up a second blog to showcase my work that is not related to Arkansas.  Every so often, when I think a piece warrants it, I'll cross post some Arkansas work over at the new one.  So without further ado, please visit my other blog here and I hope everyone who is following this blog will go ahead and add that one as well. 

As of right now, I have about 5 or 6 pieces I think that I'm working on.  I put in a big 8 hour day of work today and made significant progress on a new painting of the Heights area in Little Rock.  I think I want to put most all of those to bed before getting started on anything new.  I think I suffer from creative ADHD sometimes:  I have way more ideas than I have time to execute paintings!  It's a good prediciment I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment