Saturday, November 17, 2018

The Balance of Power

The Balance of Power
9X12, Oil on Aluminum Panel
Available

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything here.  There is a somewhat good reason for that.  At this point, I'm not sure what to do with this blog because, well, I have relocated to Colorado!  I don't think I'm going to take on painting something from each county in Colorado so changing the name of this to "Painting Colorado" doesn't make much sense.  Maybe I'll just leave it as it is??

Well anyway, my first painting posted since April is another one from Arkansas which was actually finished before moving, just not signed.

This is from a place near Russellville, AR which locals used to all The Sweet Spot but is now called the Oita Coal Company mountain bike trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment