Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Workshop

I have a whole lot I need to blog about on both my blogs but at the moment, I am without a decent camera so I can't take any pictures until tomorrow night at the earliest.  I am in the process of writing a rather lengthy self-critique of a piece I spent a great deal of time on but which didn't turn out like I had hoped.  I don't think I'll make any corrections to it because I just feel totally spent on it.  But I think there is value at least to myself by writing about it.

In the meantime I wanted to post about a workshop I plan on taking this coming spring.  One of my favorite Arkansas artists, Bill Garrison, is doing a workshop in April.  Below is the flyer.  Perhaps someone out there is interested.  I'm definitely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment